CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

James Wolfe

Dear readers today i am going to talk about General Wolfe. General Wolfe was a British army police. He only wanted to fight to help his country expand. James Wolfe was born in Westerham ,kent England. when he had grown fully mature he had joined the military. After few years later and also after few little wars the word broke out of war against French and the British. Then Wolfe had command his army to fight the French and drive them out of the country. After all this,Wolfe had died and also the French commander. This inspired me because it told me to to stand up and fight for my self and others. That's why i chose him. He intersed me because he played a Major role in Canadian history wars. The personality i like is he cared about his people.







The influence people are David Thomson, John a MacDonald and Pierre Elliot Trudeau. I choose them because the fight for freedom , governed very good and a loyal navigator. Davide Thomson is in the category's " we built", John a Macdonald would be placed in " we Governed" and also Pierre Elliot Ttudeau will be placed in " we Governed. My history match up was Tom Longboat . The thing we haved in common is sports. it was a lit hard to find out because i never heard about him. We share the same season of birth. The thing that's different is that we were not born in the same Provence.







In a hundred years from now i would be remember because of brain. I will make Canadian history by curing diseases .Hopefully in the futer i would be named after a hospital. Also i would be known all over the world. Helping other and teaching others. Also I will be known as the greatest doctor scientist in history. I hope in the future people will find my blog and others.



se you later
By yusuf

0 comments: