CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Louis Riel


Hello there,


Today i have a special guest he is the ghost of Louis Riel!!!!!!



Dr Omari: Good to see you Louis.


Louis: Its good to be here Dr omari.


Dr Omari: Louis lets talk about your life and the trouble you were in trying to help your people.

Louis: OK, let get started.

Dr Omari: So when were you and when did you murdered.

Louis: I was born in October 22 1844 and murdered in November 16 1885.

Dr Omari: OK tell me about you childhood.

Louis: My childhood was quite well because i grew up in the east bank of the red river . By the time I was seven i started my education. I went to a Romain Catholic school were i learned Christianity. when I was a little older i was sent to Montreal to continue my studies with other two boys. when I had arrived to Montreal I was sent to a college called college de Montreal. This college was run by a Gentleman of a place called St. sulpice. For continuing his education there were several courses he had to take like Latin,Greek ,French,English and philosophy and science. when i heard my beloved death of my father i did not seen him for since I left east bank.
I requested to register as a day student after i left the college.

Dr Omari: Very fascinating, could you tell me about the problem trying to help your people.

Louis: The trouble I had were that I was trying to help my people the Metis,Manitoba and the northwest. I had fought the irrisposiable government. I surfed so much for this. I struggled for my people. I also gave hope to my people. that is what i have to say.

Dr Omari: Thank you very much Louis.

Louis: You're very welcome.

Dr Omari: Thanks folks that all we have today so give a big applause to Louis.

Crowed: !!!!!!!!!!! clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,!!!!!!!!!!!



For more info visit these site: site 1
site 2
site 3


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Feel free to visit my web blog: weight loss secrets